Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Last of Us - A Sourcebook for GURPS 4.0

Ok, GURPS has really turned my brain, making me want to adapt all the fantastic worlds that I like best to be played with these rules!

And so here's the turn of The Last of Us, a splendid, zombie-themed game for PS3. I've always been a fan of the living dead / infected and all the fiction that surrounds them. The Last of Us particularly impressed me, perhaps due to the significant impact video games have on my imagination, or maybe because I particularly liked the setting, where there are still many communities locked up among the ruins of a city, to protect themselves from the horrors that inhabit the outside.

So, here is an other conversion, absolutely still in progress: THE LAST OF US - A SOURCEBOOK FOR GURPS 4.0 .

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you finish the Sourcebook?
    Send me, please!
    olindasandro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! The link above is dead - any chance you can send it to me or update the link? sjolly75 at yahoo.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete