Tuesday 23 July 2013

The One Ring To GURPS conversion: BETA 1!

    So, here it is. After some day of work I completed the Beta version of my TOR --> GURPS conversion. All template for races are ready, and so are the rules to manage corruption and taint derived by the Shadow.

    To fully enjoy this conversion you need to own The One Ring manuals (or, at least, being able to access them as PDF files, if you get it), because I omitted many text stuff in order to avoid copyright issues.

    Still, by simple reading my document, you can have a feeling and an idea of what I'm creating.

    So, here is the link to the PDF: TOR to GURPS Conversion [BETA1] . Have a good read, have pity of my bad english and mistakes, and, please, share your thought about this.

    UPDATE: A new version of the PDF is available. More stuff, minor change and spell/mistakes check. Link: TOR to GURPS Conversion [BETA2]

No comments:

Post a Comment